- 490,792 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’: Is Kathy Bates’ Character A Robot Now? September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- A Spiderweb In Greece Is Covering The Shoreline At Aitoliko As Spiders Move In To Party And Mate September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Princess Diana Kept It Real By Letting Her Boys Eat McDonald’s September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- No Time For A Flu Shot This Year? Why Not Try The Drive-Thru Service September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Get Ready For The ‘Valkyrie Secrets’ Series!
- Who wants a NEW RELEASE GIVEAWAY?
- Last Chance to Grab ‘Vikings: The Truth about Lagertha and Ragnar’ at Only 99 Cents!
- #FREE For One Day Only! ‘Vikings: The Truth About Lagertha And Ragnar’
- The History of the Vikings: Was Aslaug Really that Horrible to Ragnar?
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror Myrddin Publishing Group New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies
Category Archives: AHS Season 2 Recap
Madness Ends Okay, right off, I need to say, I HATED parts of this episode. Most notably the ending. However, there were plenty of parts that made my heart sing. Mostly though, I think FX nailed episode 13 of American … Continue reading
Continuum This week’s episode, Continuum, is weird. It feels entirely different to the previous 11 episodes and there is certainly the feeling of fast approaching closure. Episode 13 promises to complete Season 2 of FX’s American Horror Story: Asylum just nicely … Continue reading
Spilt Milk Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU FX for making episode 11 of American Horror Story: Asylum, Spilt Milk so unbelievably delicious! Such an improvement on last week. Firstly, we discover Bloody Face Jnr. (Dylan McDermott) sucking down a hash pipe while waiting for a … Continue reading
The Name Game Okay, so you may not be too impressed with my American Horror Story: Asylum review of episode 10, The Name Game. I’ll put it out there right from the word go – the characters fell on their … Continue reading
The Coat Hanger Oh, hello Mr John Morgan (and enter the long anticipated entrance of actor Dylan McDermott). It seems he wants to curb his compulsion – really? When the therapist he is seeing assumes he means he is a chronic masturbator, … Continue reading