*I AM CURRENTLY NO LONGER TAKING REVIEWS*
I WILL, HOWEVER, STILL ACCEPT BOOK BLITZES AND OTHER BOOK PROMOS IF THEY FIT THE GENRE CRITERIA LISTED BELOW
I AM ALSO ACCEPTING AUTHOR INTERVIEWS WHICH I WILL RUN EVERY SECOND WEDNESDAY. PLEASE SEE REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
Occasionally I participate in blog tours and blog hops. If you would like your book featured on my blog, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or, preferably, fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Please include all relevant details pertaining to your book including author bio, .jpg attachments of your cover and author picture, links to ALL places the book can be purchased from (including eBook AND print formats) and links to your social media sites (including your website).
Please be aware that I am interested in the following categories/genres:
- historical fiction that falls around the Viking era
- ANY novel involving a mental institution/hospital/asylum
- some paranormal (please be descriptive here, I lean towards more darker paranormal)
- erotica (short stories/novellas ONLY)
- Aussie authors (even if they do not fit into the above categories)
I am happy to accept print copies of novels, HOWEVER, please be aware I live in Australia so the postage and time delay will have to be factored into your decision. I do accept eBook formats though. My preferred format is a .mobi file but I will also accept ePub format. Please do NOT send me .pdf files.
DISCLAIMER: Any review I do, regardless of whether it is a copy I purchased myself or was given freely by the author/publisher/agent will be based on my personal opinion. If I do not like the novel I will say so. I will be fair and reasonable if this is the case and will attempt to highlight why I didn’t like it as well as sharing parts of the novel I did like.
I will NOT be paid or coerced into giving a favourable review. EVER.
HOWEVER, if I am participating in an organised blog tour and their rules state that I cannot review below a certain star limit (ie. 3 stars), I will refrain from publishing my honest review until after the time frame for the specified blog tour has ended.
ALSO, if you see I have posted items other than reviews during blog tours, this does not necessarily mean I did not like the book and will be giving it a less than glowing review at a later date. I participate in all forms of blog tours and some merely require a book spotlight, interview, cover reveal or other such form of advertisement. At other times I have not had the chance to read the book yet, but because I have been eagerly anticipating its publication, will participate in the various forms of blog touring other than reviews.
ARCs: If you are sending me an ARC (Advanced Reading Copy), please let me know what work still has to be done on your novel (typos, formatting, etc) so I can structure my review accordingly.
Please fill out the form below and I will reply as soon as possible to your queries.
‘FIVE MINUTES WITH…’ AUTHOR INTERVIEWS
I am now accepting author interviews which I will run every second Wednesday starting the 22nd of April 2015. Please select any FIVE questions from the list below to answer:
1. What is your book about?
2. What for the inspiration behind this novel?
3. Which character did you enjoy writing about the most?
4. What was the catalyst to your writing career?
5. If you could have a drink with a famous author (living or dead), who would you choose and why?
6. What famous authors inspired you the most?
7. what books changed your life?
8. Which book would you like to see made into a TV series, and why?
9. Do you listen to music while you write? If so, what was the soundtrack for the novel you are promoting today?
10. What is your must have food item while writing?
11. The item to the left of you right now is your zombie apocalypse weapon of choice – what is it?
12. Can you tell me about what you are writing now?
13. If you could go back and give your 15 year old self some advice, what would it be – in five words or less?
14. What’s your favourite drink?
15. If you were deserted on an island, what five luxury items would you want?
Please feel free to answer these questions in what ever manner you fancy, ie. humourous, serious, from a character’s point of view (please notify me if this is the case), etc. You can email me these answers at email@example.com. I am also open to including giveaways with these interviews.
Please include the following details with your email:
- Book cover image to which ever book you are promoting
- Book blurb
- Book genres
- Purchase links
- An author bio and author picture
- Any other relevant social media links for yourself