- 464,317 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- ‘Knightfall’ Season 1: Recap Of Episode 2, ‘Find Us The Grail’ December 14, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Vikings’ Season 5: Recap Of Episode 4, ‘The Plan’ December 14, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Knightfall’ Season 1 Premiere: Recap of Episode 1, ‘You’d Know What To Do’ December 7, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Vikings’ Season 5: Recap Of Episode 3, ‘Homeland’ December 7, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- The History Of The Vikings: How Many Wives Did Ragnar Have?
- Romance Book Fair: Who Wants A New Book Boyfriend And A Bargain?
- #Manspiration Blog Hop And Giveaway: How Ragnar Helped Shape Lagertha’s Story
- EVENT: Join Me At The “Love & Warfare Series Launch and Books, Books, Books” Event
- August Book Fair: Snag A $0.99-2.99 Book Bargain!
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror Myrddin Publishing Group New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies
Category Archives: FTWD Season 1 Recap
It’s time to go— It Comes Back to Haunt Us plays as we fly over a blacked out L.A. bathed in the light of a full moon. Everything is dark, though there are a few fires here and there. The … Continue reading
Desperate people facing desperate times . . . We open on “The Facility”, the one where Griselda and Nick were taken. It looks like a lot of big dog pens set up to hold animals, only in this case the … Continue reading
Welcome to the Occupation. You’re safe: would we lie? Nick resting on a pool float and Travis is out jogging like it’s no big deal, and Lou Reed reminds us of what’s going on: Just a perfect day Problems all … Continue reading
Your zombie apocalypse up close and personal. Out in the mean, soon to be dead streets of L.A., hell is all around. Everyone in Daniel’s Haircut Emporium is safe for the moment, but this is L.A.—or its stand-in *coughVancouvercough*—and it … Continue reading
Time to Get the Zombie Apocalypse On. Episode Two picks up pretty much where Episode One ended—with Principal Artie walking through an empty school, and Alicia not at home like she promised mom, but walking down a nearly deserted street … Continue reading