- 490,793 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’: Is Kathy Bates’ Character A Robot Now? September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- A Spiderweb In Greece Is Covering The Shoreline At Aitoliko As Spiders Move In To Party And Mate September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Princess Diana Kept It Real By Letting Her Boys Eat McDonald’s September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- No Time For A Flu Shot This Year? Why Not Try The Drive-Thru Service September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Get Ready For The ‘Valkyrie Secrets’ Series!
- Who wants a NEW RELEASE GIVEAWAY?
- Last Chance to Grab ‘Vikings: The Truth about Lagertha and Ragnar’ at Only 99 Cents!
- #FREE For One Day Only! ‘Vikings: The Truth About Lagertha And Ragnar’
- The History of the Vikings: Was Aslaug Really that Horrible to Ragnar?
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror Myrddin Publishing Group New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies
Tag Archives: Part 2
Welcome to the penultimate episode of Vikings Season 4. Here’s what went down in Episode 19, entitled “On The Eve.” Kattegat Now, it is a good thing Lagertha has started building defenses around Kattegat, however, it probably would have been better … Continue reading
Welcome to the recap for Episode 17, entitled “The Great Army,” of Season 4 Part 2 of Vikings. Mediterranean Poor Bjorn Ironside (Alexander Ludwig), just when he finally gets to the Mediterranean and can claim greater fame than his father … Continue reading
Welcome to the recap for Episode 16, entitled “Crossings,” of Season 4 Part 2 of Vikings. So, you know karma is a bitch when you realise Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick) killed Aslaug (Alyssa Sutherland) not because it was the Viking thing … Continue reading
So, shit got real in Episode 15 of Vikings. Like so real. So goddamned real that it hurts. Here’s what went down in Episode 15 (entitled “All His Angels”) of Season 4 of History’s Vikings. That Shitty Place Where King … Continue reading
So, really, only two things went down in this episode of Vikings. However, both of these things were of the epic variety. Here’s what went down in Episode 14 (entitled “In the Uncertain Hour Before the Morning”) of Season 4 … Continue reading