- 494,671 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- Authorities Issue Details Of ‘Vehicles of Interest’ In Relation To Missing Wisconsin Girl Jayme Closs October 23, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Yes, There Are Ghosts Hidden In The Background In ‘The Haunting Of Hill House’ October 23, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘The Haunting Of Hill House’ Director To Take On Stephen King’s ‘The Shining’ Sequel October 23, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 9: Episode 3 Brings Us One Step Closer To Finding Out Who Is Flying The Helicopters October 22, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Vikings: The Truth About Thora And Ragnar’ Is Now Available For Pre-Order
- Get Ready For The ‘Valkyrie Secrets’ Series!
- Who wants a NEW RELEASE GIVEAWAY?
- Last Chance to Grab ‘Vikings: The Truth about Lagertha and Ragnar’ at Only 99 Cents!
- #FREE For One Day Only! ‘Vikings: The Truth About Lagertha And Ragnar’
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror Myrddin Publishing Group New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies
Tag Archives: new novel
For those of you who have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of Book #3 in the ‘Vikings Secrets’ series, the wait is over! Vikings: The Truth about Aslaug and Ragnar will be released on April 30. However, you can already … Continue reading
Well, the day has finally arrived! Ever since I conceived of the Truth About series, and, in particular, the first novel in the series, Vikings: The Truth about Lagertha and Ragnar, my life has been consumed by all things relating … Continue reading
So, National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) 2016 is heading into the home stretch with only two or three days left, depending on what part of the world you are in. While the month started off slowly for myself, with having … Continue reading
About the Book: His family is being held to ransom by a deadly mastermind. Vikram never should have left his family, but when Vikram’s father brings his half-brother Vishal home, life will never be the same. Vikram thinks things will be … Continue reading
Al-Kabar by Lee French Publication date: August 30th 2015 Genres: Fantasy BLURB Without a Sultan, corrupt Fire Dancers and their pompous Caliphs abuse power and wage fruitless wars across the parched sands of Serescine. Fakhira wishes her family could afford to solve their … Continue reading