- 464,317 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- ‘Knightfall’ Season 1: Recap Of Episode 2, ‘Find Us The Grail’ December 14, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Vikings’ Season 5: Recap Of Episode 4, ‘The Plan’ December 14, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Knightfall’ Season 1 Premiere: Recap of Episode 1, ‘You’d Know What To Do’ December 7, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Vikings’ Season 5: Recap Of Episode 3, ‘Homeland’ December 7, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- The History Of The Vikings: How Many Wives Did Ragnar Have?
- Romance Book Fair: Who Wants A New Book Boyfriend And A Bargain?
- #Manspiration Blog Hop And Giveaway: How Ragnar Helped Shape Lagertha’s Story
- EVENT: Join Me At The “Love & Warfare Series Launch and Books, Books, Books” Event
- August Book Fair: Snag A $0.99-2.99 Book Bargain!
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror Myrddin Publishing Group New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies
Tag Archives: books
It is less than a month until Vikings: The Truth about Lagertha and Ragnar is released, can you believe it? In the midst of organising the launch day event, advertising and early reviews, I have even had time to start … Continue reading
It a burning question and one that Myrddin Publishing are keen to explore! Do readers still read paperbacks, hardcovers or are eBooks really taking over the reading world? And where do you go to find new books and authors? I, … Continue reading
There are only two days left until the annual Feed the Zombies event takes off once more. If you can’t remember what the big deal is, then check out my earlier post on Feed the Zombies 2 here. Here’s … Continue reading
Make sure you check out my post on this awesome website: http://10pitches.wordpress.com/ Basically, 10 authors get the chance to pitch their novel in one sentence – no exceptions to the rules. One sentence, one novel, that’s it! This week, The … Continue reading