- 490,792 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’: Is Kathy Bates’ Character A Robot Now? September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- A Spiderweb In Greece Is Covering The Shoreline At Aitoliko As Spiders Move In To Party And Mate September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Princess Diana Kept It Real By Letting Her Boys Eat McDonald’s September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- No Time For A Flu Shot This Year? Why Not Try The Drive-Thru Service September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Get Ready For The ‘Valkyrie Secrets’ Series!
- Who wants a NEW RELEASE GIVEAWAY?
- Last Chance to Grab ‘Vikings: The Truth about Lagertha and Ragnar’ at Only 99 Cents!
- #FREE For One Day Only! ‘Vikings: The Truth About Lagertha And Ragnar’
- The History of the Vikings: Was Aslaug Really that Horrible to Ragnar?
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror Myrddin Publishing Group New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies
Category Archives: NaNoWriMo
COVER REVEAL: ‘#Vikings: The Truth Behind Lagertha And Ragnar’ Gets A Cover Just In Time For the New Year, Edits Still Underway Though
For those of you wanting an update on my latest work in progress, The Truth About Lagertha and Ragnar, I have a shiny new cover to reveal! Vikings: The Truth About Lagertha and Ragnar has come a long way … Continue reading
So, National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) 2016 is heading into the home stretch with only two or three days left, depending on what part of the world you are in. While the month started off slowly for myself, with having … Continue reading
After 28 days (26 of them that ended well after midnight), I have succeeded in completing another novel! It still has the tentative title of How Indiana Lost Her Mind (But Found Herself) and went well over the 50,000 word minimum … Continue reading
So it’s been 15 days of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) already! Can you believe it?! I hit the 50K mark pretty early on in the piece. My cat helped me celebrate the last 2K by typing the odd word (ie. walking … Continue reading