- 490,793 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’: Is Kathy Bates’ Character A Robot Now? September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- A Spiderweb In Greece Is Covering The Shoreline At Aitoliko As Spiders Move In To Party And Mate September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Princess Diana Kept It Real By Letting Her Boys Eat McDonald’s September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- No Time For A Flu Shot This Year? Why Not Try The Drive-Thru Service September 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Get Ready For The ‘Valkyrie Secrets’ Series!
- Who wants a NEW RELEASE GIVEAWAY?
- Last Chance to Grab ‘Vikings: The Truth about Lagertha and Ragnar’ at Only 99 Cents!
- #FREE For One Day Only! ‘Vikings: The Truth About Lagertha And Ragnar’
- The History of the Vikings: Was Aslaug Really that Horrible to Ragnar?
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror Myrddin Publishing Group New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies
Category Archives: Dystopia Reading Challenge 2013
Blurb Since the age of ten, Mia has lived under the iron fist of the fundamentalist preacher who lured her mother away to join his fanatical family of followers. In Edenton, a supposed “Garden of Eden” deep in the South … Continue reading
Blurb Intermix: to mix together, blend North America, paragon of diversity, is gone. From its ashes, a new nation has arisen – Renatus – where the government segregates the surviving population into races, forbidding interracial marriage, mating, and love. Eighteen-year-old … Continue reading
Blurb I’d never known true darkness until the lights went out. I had never known what it was to be hungry. Everyone I ever knew was dead. If they weren’t, then they wished they were. I know I did. Prue … Continue reading
Blurb In the post-apocalypse worlderness, zombies rule the earth. They’re allergic to meat, and brains literally make them explode. Zombies now eat blood potatoes, parasitic tubers grown in the flesh of humancows corralled in maximum security farms. The necros, barbaric … Continue reading