Test of Strength
So here’s what got my freak on (and off) about Episode 7 (entitled Test of Strength) of FX’s American Horror Story Freak Show:
- The opening sequence being all Bold and the Beautiful between Dandy Mott (Finn Wittrock) lying, Jimmy Penishands (Evan Peters) working out who the other crazy clown was and Dot (Sarah Paulson) coming to realisation they were being fucked over
- Jimmy singing Nirvana – Fuck YEAH!!!
- Dot messing with Elsa’s (Jessica Lange) head. Yeah, the bitch fight is ON!
- The gay going on between Stanley (Denis O’Hare) and Dell (Michael Chiklis). Love the sexual tension – even if there is blackmail involved 🙂
- The feeling that all the story lines are starting to join together into the best tapestry I have ever seen
- Dell picking on Amazon Eve (Erika Ervin) as his freak victim for Stanley. Who’s the strong man now Dell?
- The whole ‘is he, or isn’t he gonna kill his son‘ bar hop between Dell and Jimmy. So glad Dell pulled through and didn’t kill his own son
- Seems Stanley and Elsa are on the same page. Looks like it might be Dot and Bette (Sarah Paulson) who get their formaldehyde on…
- I choose my sister – Yeah, Bette honey, we need to have a chat about Dot…
- Would someone call the doctor already???
- Oh yeah, Ethel (Kathy Bates) is dying. Totally forgot that…
- Remember Penny (Grace Gummer)? It seems she has one sick and twisted daddy who is prepared to turn his daughter into a freak rather than have her get her jiggy on with a freak *SMH*
- As a result, suddenly Paul the illustrated seal (Mat Fraser) is well enough to get up out of bed and sympathise with his newly tattooed lady
What the FREAK Just Happened?
- Ma Petite (Jyoti Amge) NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Fuck you Dell! How dare you kill the little lady 😦
What did you think of Episode 7 of FX’s AHS Freak Show? Let me know by commenting below!
And just because Jimmy’s nirvana impression was awesome, here’s the video clip:
(Photo Credits: FX)
- AHS Freak Show Recap – Episode 6 Bullseye (racheltsoumbakos.wordpress.com)