Okay, that wonderful day has arrived! Tonight we will be hearing our six favourite words:
So what EXACTLY do we want to see go down in AMC’s The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 1?
Here are my predictions:
- We won’t see the Governor (David Morrissey) at all
- Carol (Melissa McBride) and Daryl (Norman Reedus) will tease the CRAP out of us with their simmering romance
- Carl (Chandler Riggs) will up the ante as far as creepy psychotic kids go
- The show will start with a wedding – that of Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Glenn (Steven Yeun)
- We will FINALLY get glimpse of whatever this new (non-zombie) threat will be (my guess it that it will be Carl finally turning full psycho)
So, what do you think will go down? make sure you tune in AFTER Episode 1 for my latest Walking Dead recap!
Besides my recaps, one of my blog readers, Mitch, has come up with an awesome idea: The Walking Dead character analysis! So, who would you like to see me analyse first? For the first week, I’ve decided to go with the people that we love to hate from across all the seasons of The Walking Dead. I’ve picked my top 6, let me know in the poll who you’s like to see on the therapists couch first!
Next up I some Meme’s for you while you wait for The Walking Dead Season 4 to begin:
Want to Dead Yourself?
And, Finally… Want an Awesome Walking Dead T Shirt?
Then check this out! So far 35 of these t shirts have sold, and unless a total of 50 are reached, then they will not go to print – which is a terrible shame, don’t you think? If you want a limited edition punny (pun intended) t shirt, then click on the image to take you to the order site. Oh, and you only have until October 20th 2013 to order, so you need to get in fast!
- AMC’s The Walking Dead Season 4: Webisodes Are Now Live! (racheltsoumbakos.wordpress.com)
- SEASON PREMIERE: The Walking Dead Season 4 Recap – Episode 1: 30 Days Without An Accident (racheltsoumbakos.wordpress.com)