What did you think of HBO’s True Blood Season 6, Episode 6, entitled Don’t You Feel Me? This is the one we have been so eagerly anticipating (and dreading) – the one in which a major True Blood character dies. While Terry Bellefleur’s (Todd Lowe) loss is a sad one, I kinda get the feeling it was also a softer option for HBO, especially after what they did to that wedding in Game of Thrones….
But, anyway, this is what went down:
- So Billith (Stephen Moyer) hears Sookie’s (Anna Paquin) pain and sends Ben (Robert Kazinsky) to fix it. Which is really convenient because it gives Sookie a chance to whisk the evil-overlord-come-Team-Ben-is-hot away to fairy land (where he is safe from Billith & Lilith’s clutches) and then proceed to have her wicked way with him.
- Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) survives this episode, so there goes my prediction down the gurgler!
- Man Sookie is PISSED with her daddy – and why does he get all sad when she tells him to fuck off? It’s a legitimate reply when someone drowns you after all…
- Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) and Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) kill a couple of security guards, rather than each other
- Steve Newlin (Michael McMillian) is a spineless whiney little bitch!
- Ben is a vampire… and he
sparklesglows… just putting it out there…
- Billith realises that his vision is now a reality and seeks Lilith (Jessica Clark) out
to whine about itfor her counsel. Lilith calls him on his ‘poor me‘ issues and tells him to back the fuck up and fix his own problems
- Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) gets fast-tracked into the LAVTF. Which goes well until Sarah Newlin (Anna Camp) enters the room and it gets all awkward ex-lover…
- Jason doesn’t get killed in this episode *phew* He does, however, smarten the fuck up and calls Sarah on being the set of balls running Vamp Camp. Can anyone say ‘blackmail’? Oh course Sarah doesn’t blackmail very well, so she calls in Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) to screw a vampire name James (Luke Grimes) *HOTTIE ALERT!* in front of Jason. Shit just got real! (And it looks like there is a new budding romance for Jessica…
- Sarah Newlin needs to be kept on INDEFINITELY. She is wicked crazy and so daytime soap bitchy that I find I am loving to hate her more than anyone else on TV!
- Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell) gives up Emma (Chloe Noelle) to her grandmother (Dale Dickey) – well that’s a story line done and dusted – Thank God! Now is they could just hurry up and do something interesting with Alcide’s (Joe Manganiello) story and we can get back to being all about Sookie and the vampers? Which reminds me…
- Ben asks Sookie to tie him to a tree in fairyland so he can’t drain her when night falls. Who knew he was into 50 shades of kinky fairy fuckery?
- Speaking of, considering I’m all Team Eric, I’m really loving the Ben/Warlow/Sookie
- Andy Bellefleur’s (Chris Bauer) fairy baby gets a name: Adeline Braelyn Charlaine Danica. So it’s out with 1 2 3 4 and in with A B C D…
- Lafayette calls Terry on his suicidal tendencies, which, in reality, is probably what gets Terry killed. Thanks to him calling Arlene (Carrie Preston) and then Holly (Lauren Bowles) getting involved, a vampire is called to erase all of Terry’s bad memories and voila! Terry is R.I.P. 😦 Which makes it more tragic; he is finally happy yet he had no idea to contact Justin first and tell him the deal is off
- Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) and Governor Burrell (Arliss Howard) have parenting issues. As a result, Nora cops a dose of Hepatitis V – the same thing that is going into every single bottle of Tru Blood!
- Willa (Amelia Rose Blair) convinces her daddy to put her in general population with the other vamps.
- At the same time, Billith takes fairy blood and walks in the light – wonder how long before it wears off? And Eric and Nora (Lucy Griffiths) are left in a room together – so of COURSE they escape thanks to Willa and glamour 101. It looks like the vampires are taking back Vamp Camp! *fist pumps the air*
- Governor Burrell loses his head! Well done to Billith for manning up and doing the deed – oh, and for inventing suicide dominoes…
- Sookie’s fairy vagina turns out to have it’s own set of fairy light balls
So what did you think of Episode 6, Don’t You Feel Me?
You can view my Episode 7 recap here.
(Photo Credits: HBO Inc.)
- IN A NUTSHELL: True Blood Season 6, Episode 5 Recap (racheltsoumbakos.wordpress.com)