I got stuck into some badly neglected weeding today. The autumn leaves were dealt with as well. It felt good to tidy up – even if it was so ever bitterly cold. The exercise warmed me though. I planted more Sweet Peas along the chook fence (yep – they escaped! It’s all kinda predictable now…) More Onions went in, as well as Turnips, Snow Peas and Massey Peas. I also sorted out all my lettuce seeds and planted the odds and ends underneath the Josterberry Tree.
- 466,777 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- ‘Vikings’ Season 5: According To History, Here’s What Really Happened To King Aethelwulf January 18, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Vikings’ Season 5: Recap Of Episode 9, ‘A Simple Story’ January 18, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘The Walking Dead Season 8: Emotional New Images Show Rick And Carl, Is The ‘Carl Survives’ Theory Reanimated? January 11, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- First Look Pictures Of Morgan On ‘Fear The Walking Dead!’ Here’s How The Crossover Could Work January 11, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Protected: Valentine’s Day Book Sale: Bag a Bargain and a New Book Boyfriend Now!
- Exclusive Excerpt From Upcoming Book, ‘Vikings: The Truth About Aslaug And Ragnar’!
- Did You Get A Kindle For Christmas? Why Not Check Out The December Book Fair For A Bargain!
- The History Of The Vikings: How Many Wives Did Ragnar Have?
- Romance Book Fair: Who Wants A New Book Boyfriend And A Bargain?
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror Myrddin Publishing Group New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies