I got stuck into some badly neglected weeding today. The autumn leaves were dealt with as well. It felt good to tidy up – even if it was so ever bitterly cold. The exercise warmed me though. I planted more Sweet Peas along the chook fence (yep – they escaped! It’s all kinda predictable now…) More Onions went in, as well as Turnips, Snow Peas and Massey Peas. I also sorted out all my lettuce seeds and planted the odds and ends underneath the Josterberry Tree.
- 482,056 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- New Flu Shot Is Only Marginally Better For Seniors Than The Regular Vaccine According To New Data June 21, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Finale Preview: Why Is Logan In ‘The Cradle’? June 21, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Finale, Episode 10, Preview: ‘The Passenger’ June 21, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Netflix News: Will Ferrell To Star And Write ‘Eurovision’ Comedy With Andrew Steele June 20, 2018 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- Who wants a NEW RELEASE GIVEAWAY?
- Last Chance to Grab ‘Vikings: The Truth about Lagertha and Ragnar’ at Only 99 Cents!
- #FREE For One Day Only! ‘Vikings: The Truth About Lagertha And Ragnar’
- The History of the Vikings: Was Aslaug Really that Horrible to Ragnar?
- ‘Vikings: The Truth About Aslaug And Ragnar’ Is Now Available For Pre-Order
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror Myrddin Publishing Group New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies