I got stuck into some badly neglected weeding today. The autumn leaves were dealt with as well. It felt good to tidy up – even if it was so ever bitterly cold. The exercise warmed me though. I planted more Sweet Peas along the chook fence (yep – they escaped! It’s all kinda predictable now…) More Onions went in, as well as Turnips, Snow Peas and Massey Peas. I also sorted out all my lettuce seeds and planted the odds and ends underneath the Josterberry Tree.
- 453,635 hits
Follow Rachel Tsoumbakos on Twitter
Zombie Apocalypse Now! The Complete Series
- So, You Want To Be A Viking? Season 6 Casting Call For ‘Vikings’ Suggests The Show Has Been Renewed August 18, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Glitch’ Season 2: Australian Premiere In September, Netflix To Air New Season In November August 15, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 7, Episode 5 Recap Of ‘Eastwatch’: Lost Characters Reappear As A Truce Is Proposed August 14, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- ‘Vikings’ Season 6: Michael Hirst Writes New Episodes, But The Show Is Still Not Officially Renewed August 9, 2017 Rachel Tsoumbakos
- BOOK REVIEW: Kismet by April Canavan
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7: Recap Of Episode 3, titled “The Queen’s Justice”
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7: Recap Of Episode 2, titled “Stormborn”
- The History Of The Vikings: Were Shield Maidens Like Lagertha Even Real?
- #Vikings: The Truth About Lagertha And Ragnar: Now Available For Pre-Order!
I’ve been listed on the Book Blogger List
What I Blog AboutAMC American Horror Story Apocalypse asylum Blog Tour Book Blitz Book Review Books Cover Reveal Daryl Dixon Dystopia Dystopia Reading Challenge 2013 FX Game of Thrones Giveaway HBO History Channel Horror New Novel New Release Post-Apocalyptic Rachel Tsoumbakos Recap The Walking Dead True Blood TrueBloodNet Uncategorized Vampires Vikings zombies