So, yeah, it’s time to start up a new conspiracy theories page for Season 5 of AMC’s The Walking Dead. The Season 4 page is still up and being updated as there will be plenty of overlap, so you can still check it here.
But now it’s time to get this party started…
Black – Theory only, neither confirmed or denied yet
Red – Theory busted!
Green – Theory confirmed
Blue – Extra commentary
That Season 4 Cliffhanger Ending…
- Rick (Andrew Lincoln) has a plan. There is a lot of eyeballing going on between him and Carl (Chandler Riggs) before they end up in the train carriage. There is also substantial talking without talking between Carl, Daryl (Norman Reedus) and Michonne (Danai Gurira). Is it possible that Rick is finally gonna let his son be a grown up?
There has been plenty of talk about Terminus already and you can catch up on it all here. But, in a nutshell, these are the theories:
- They are all cannibals
- This is a safe haven to begin with, but someone will try to take it over (can anyone sayWoodbury all over again?)
- Terminus is a great place to live, so long as you pay your tithe to the community across the other side of town
- The men from Daryl’s new group are from Terminus
- The country club that Daryl and Beth visited is tied in with Terminus somehow
- Will be worse than the Governor (David Morrissey)
- Is just the puppet master of Mary (Denise Crosby)
- Is actually a good guy
- She’s the ringleader at Terminus.
- She’s really Lizzie’s (Brighton Sharbino) mum
- She’s the woman in the house Carl and Michonne ransacked in Season 4, Episode 11 (entitled Claimed)
- Beth is already in Terminus
- Beth is the grilled meat on the BBQ Mary is tending
- Beth was abducted by the leader of Terminus and she is now being held as a sex slave
- According to Examiner.com, the Beth story arc will be a drawn out process. If this is true, it is possible she is not the BBQ meal.
Carol and Tyreese
- They were the first caught and are already in Terminus
- They are currently watching Terminus and have seen what is going on, so will hatch a plan to get everyone out.
- Carol was the meat being served up by Mary in Season 4, Episode 15 (entitled Us).
Daryl & Carol
- Yet another season with zero action *sigh*
Do you have any new theories for Season 5 of AMC’s The Walking Dead that you’d like to share? If so, please let me know in the comment below!
- Since Judith was born as her mother was dying, she is immune to the zombie virus (Thanks to Eva for this theory :-D )
- Bob Stookey was involved in the helicopter crash we saw in Season 4, Episode 1.
In previous seasons there were a few recurring zombies. Let me know if you spot any in Season 5 and I will add them to the recurring zombie page.
None found yet.
(Photo Credits: AMC/Rachel Tsoumbakos/Dead Talk)
- THE WALKING DEAD: Conspiracy Theories for Season 4 (racheltsoumbakos.wordpress.com)
- THE WALKING DEAD: What Kind of Hell is Terminus Anyway? (racheltsoumbakos.wordpress.com)
- The Walking Dead Storylines – Conspiracy Theories or Plot Bunnies (racheltsoumbakos.wordpress.com)
- Some Stuff and Things to do until The Walking Dead Season 5 (racheltsoumbakos.wordpress.com